Monday, April 24, 2017

RIP Herve

Dear Friends,
Over the weekend  I get the information we loose our friend
Herve Maneint last Friday,  So sad and I loose all my words to say!
Living in Chamonix, Herve live his dream, he was the legend and
Herve will remain the Legend of the mountain and the sport!
The real mountain lion from Chamonix and the Alps!
I was working with him for almost 20 years,
sharing the passion of the wintersport
and Scott products connected to this! The loose is big.

My deepest sadness and compassion to his wife and the sons!

Rest in piece Herve
Eternity is so close, crape diem! Live the life fully!

One of the last expeditions in the mountain....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhF6qZkyeiA




touch and go
drlojz

2 comments:

  1. My sincerest condolences.

    I have been deeply hurt by the death of Herve.
    It was a pleasure for me to work with him for the last 15 years on the Scott Ski collections.
    He was passionate in the things he did and full of visions and ideas.
    For sure it was not always easy to work together because both of us had a very strong head but we always found a better way as both expected.
    Through to this we developed a kind of “non mutual understanding” and become friends over years.

    What I really will miss are the long skype calls in the evening when we did not speak about work.
    We spoke about family, friends and life.
    Therefore I say thank you Herve, you gave me the chance to learn a lot from you.

    I share your pain.

    Herve will stay in my heart and in my mind forever.

    My sincerest condelences to his wife and the sons.

    Rest in peace Herve
    Respectful,
    Heinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Hervé !
    This is crazy to write those last words to you.
    Passion , generosity & human contact first. This is you.
    All my thoughts to your familly.

    Stephane Exartier

    ReplyDelete